FSUS is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
The following information is required before an instructional position application will be considered complete:
- Three professional references.
- Transcripts of course work at all colleges and universities.
- Proof of eligibility for Florida Certification.
How to apply if you are a non-FSU employee:
- You must apply at https://jobs.fsu.edu.
How to apply if you are an FSU employee:
- Login using OMNI.
- Select OMNI Human Resources link and the Job Openings section.
- Search by Keywords (Posting Title) or Job ID #, sort by the Posting Title or Job ID # by clicking their column headings.
Employment & Recruitment Services
FSUS Teaching Assistant OPS 45710
FSUS Athletic Coach OPS 45706
FSUS Athletic and Recreational Bus Driver 45696
FSUS Building and Grounds OPS 45123
FSUS Food Service OPS 45714
FSUS Extended Day OPS 45713
FSUS Classroom Substitute OPS 45710
OPS Job Opening 45431, FSUS Track and Field Head Coach Instruction_Teaching (Exempt) (OPS). This posting is advertised as open until filled.
Please use the link to apply for the job postings available to FSUS.
When visiting FSU's job opportunites, please search for "DRS Administration"