It's our favorite time of year - when we get to give out teacher grants up to $1,000! Your PTSA has $14,000 available this year. We can't wait to see the creative ideas that come in. Deadline is Friday, September 16th. Apply today at:
The FSUS PTSA is offering Big Impact Grants (BIG Grants) to educators who have BOLD plans for engaging students in meaningful and memorable ways. These grants, awarded in amounts between $251 - $1,000 per year, must be used to assist FSUS faculty in undertaking an impactful way of educating students according to the Florida Standards.
The program is supported by funds raised primarily through our annual Fun Run and family donations.
Awards will not exceed $1,000.
Your PTSA is thrilled to support our teachers and students throughout the year with our mini-grant program. The program provides funding for a variety of activities and initiatives with funds raised primarily through our annual Fun Run and family donations.While PTSA is open to a variety of requests, we would prefer those that align directly with student learning, achievement or emotional wellbeing rather than food, décor or t-shirts.
Please note the following before completing an application:
- Applicants must have an active FSUS PTSA Membership for the 2022-2023 School Year. Apply today using our online form.
- If products and/or services can be provided by FSUS on campus, the FSUS PTSA has the right to refuse payment for such products and/or services. Examples include, but are not limited to, copies, printing, laminating.
- Applicant agrees that they will acknowledge FSUS PTSA’s assistance with the funding of the project and will encourage students, families, and faculty to join the FSUS PTSA. This can be done in the following ways:
- Publicly thank the FSUS PTSA for helping fund the project (through FSUS Facebook site, FSUS PTSA Facebook site, FSUS Twitter feed, staff meetings, etc.) to increase awareness of FSUS PTSA’s support of FSUS faculty and staff.
- Use labels or a sign stating, “This project is funded by the FSUS PTSA.” FSUS PTSA labels or sign(s) can be provided upon request.