FSUS is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
The following information is required before an instructional position application will be considered complete:
- Three professional references.
- Transcripts of course work at all colleges and universities.
- Proof of eligibility for Florida Certification.
How to apply if you are a non-FSU employee:
- You must apply at https://jobs.fsu.edu.
How to apply if you are an FSU employee:
- Login using OMNI.
- Select OMNI Human Resources link and the Job Openings section.
- Search by Keywords (Posting Title) or Job ID #, sort by the Posting Title or Job ID # by clicking their column headings.
Employment & Recruitment Services
OPS Job Opening 43941, FSUS Athletics and Recreation (OPS) Teaching Exempt. The scheduled closing date is 6/30/2019.
FSUS Extended Day Program Aide(OPS) Job ID 43824. Closing Date 6/30/2019.
Please use the link to apply for the job postings available to FSUS.
When visiting FSU's job opportunites, please search for "DRS Administration"