- The Little Seminole Florida High Pageant represents school pride, empowerment, mentorship, bonding, community involvement, and fun for our elementary boys and girls.
Award / Prize:
- Winners of each division will be awarded a scholarship of $200.
- Mini Seminole: K – 1st Grade
- Junior Seminole: 2nd – 3rd Grade
- Little Seminole: 4th – 5th Grade
Required Areas of Competition:
- Introduction and Personality
- Career Segment / Business Segment
- Talent / Performing Arts Segment
- One page career essay
- Be Kind Project
Other Areas of Awards:
- Mr./Miss. Top Fundraiser
- Mr./Miss Kindest Person – of each division
- Most Creative Talent – of each division
Phases of Competition:
- Introductory Dance: Uniformed attire based on pageant theme
- Introduction and Personality – Each contestant is required to introduce themselves as follows:
- I am (name), I am (age), and I represent the (grade) division) 33% of the total score
- Career / Business Segment: Each contestant will be scored on their attire or costume and speech.
- Each contestant will be asked: What would you like to be when you grow up and why/ 33% of the total score
- Talent / Performing Arts Segment: Each contestant will be scored on their talent, performing, or visual arts act. 33% of the total score
- Fundraising: Each contestant is required to raise $100. They will be provided one fundraiser to start but the creativity is up to each contestant.
- Provided Fundraiser: Raffle Ticket Giveaway
- Optional Fundraisers: Donations, Sponsorships, and Ads
- A sponsorship letter will be supplied.
Rules to Enter:
- Completed Application to Register
- $10 Application Fee